Sparks Crews Called to Motel Fire on Victorian Avenue

The Sparks Fire Department responded to a motel room fire at the Windsor Inn on Victorian Avenue early this morning. The fire sprinkler system in that room prevented the fire from spreading to any adjoining rooms. The room was unoccupied at the time and under renovation. There were no reported injuries to civilians or fire department personnel and the cause of the fire is currently under investigation. Several other rooms on the first floor sustained water damage from the sprinkler activation.

Blogs